ick some of the ts4 cc is rly tacky
I feel like the sims 4 is weird i still havent got into like how i played ts2 or ts3
» The Sims 4: Review
The main reason why I was so eager for this game to come out is because ts3 ran like crap, even on my accounts that I solely played Vanilla. I absolutely fell in love with it once I played the CAS demo, and now I’ve had it for about 2 days.
- You can place TVs on different tables (although it only comes with two?); And hang them at different heights on the wall
- Thats also true for decor
- A lot of new plants to garden
- Runs smoothly (unless you pirate it)
- the search in buy/build
- the game is bad it’s just that 1) i haven’t payed that much, and 2) the good features were probably borrowed from earlier games in the series
- No story progression (and tbh i never play townies)
- I feel like the entire game is based around group discussions which can be annoying as shit when I am trying find a spouse for my sims
- to add to that, they get embarrassed quickly and its unclear as to why
- testingcheats (boolprop) is shitty now, ts3 killed me with inability to drag up skills, ts4 i cant drag up motives (sometimes it’s too early for bed…yknow)
- What is the point of the fire alarm if there are no firepeople? Lack of NPCs is ridiculous
- JOBS. The careers are absolutely awful I feel like it’s a waste of time, not only are their no rabbitholes (which only made it slightly better) you cant fill up the sims queue for when they return for work therefore i decided my sims will simply be trust fund babies - thank u motherlode
- the tutorial…get out mah face!
- the lack of family tree…the lack of the ability to ask age…my YA sim is in a relationship with an elderly man now
ive been playing ts4 and honestly i enjoy it very much
I feel so tempted to buy the sims 4 BUT i’m going wait until I get settled with school and all.
So many people are saying that they dont really like it but if it doesn’t crash i’ll love it
When you’re in the middle of writing a sentence and accidently press send